Friday, March 18, 2011

It's all about ME today....maybe.

Hey everyone, I just got on here.  Didn't know there was a place to put all of my ramblings and thoughts online.  Twitter just won't let you use enough words to really speak your mind.  I am having some issues.  I'm trying to get over my soon to be ex husband.  Part of me still loves him, but there is no way I could be with someone who told me via IM that he wanted a divorce and that I'm supposed to pay for it.  Ain't that some shit?  Then I got a call about a month and a half ago telling me that my GBF of more than 10 years finally died of AIDS.  I know he lived quite a long time with the disease, but that it finally beat him and took him away from me really sucks.  What am I supposed to do about a GBF now.  We had lots of stuff in common and always had so much fun.  I miss him dearly.Anyway, like I said, it's been a rough day.  The pic above is the dirty fucker I'm married to at the moment.  I know I'm 42 and he just turned 25 in October,  but I figured he knew what marriage meant.  Guess he was looking for the fairy tale happily ever after bullshit where people never have problems.  Needs a heavy dose of morality as well as a kick in the ass for treating me like shit.  I guess I've bent your ear enough for one night.  Keep being yourself and love yourself at least as much as I love my YouTubers.  Can't go wrong there.  <33

No comments:

Post a Comment